What we collect
We may collect personal information from our website and from other communications, such as emails. We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including mailing and email addresses and telephone and fax numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences an interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- any other information you volunteer to provide to us
- information that we receive or obtain from other sources
- your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the website that you visited prior to our site.
We may do this by way of a cookie (for more information about cookies see below).
What we do with the information we gather
When you provide information to us or we obtain information about you we will store this data and hold it on our computers or in hard copy form.
We may use such information for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping
- to monitor and improve our website
- to contact you (by email, telephone, mail or otherwise) in relation to any competitions we may run on our website
- to customise the website according to your interests.
We may give information about you (on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential) to Hatch'd team members or third parties who distribute prizes for the competitions we run on our website.
We may disclose information you provide to us or which we obtain about you:
- to any law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with the commission of a criminal offence, if we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request
- to comply with any applicable laws
- to protect other users of our website and ourselves
Controlling your personal information
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails or surveys or be contacted for market research or prize distribution purposes you can opt-out by notifying us at any time by email at
A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your computer's hard drive. Cookies let us know who has seen which pages on our website and let us determine how frequently pages are visited. This helps us improve our website and tailor it to our users needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
We have put in place various security procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure and to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on line. You accept the risks of providing information and dealing on line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach is due to our negligence or wilful default.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Your rights to access personal information
You have the right, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to receive information about the personal information which we hold about you upon making a written request via email to If you think information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at